So, I told myself that this journal would be strictly
fanfiction only. And then I realize that I don't really have too many friends on here, so I thought I'd make a post introducing myself!
- My name is Stephanie, but you can call me Stevie.
- I'm eighteen–recently turned!
- I've been writing since I was seven years old, but it was mostly just stupid little poems and the-dog-likes-to-eat-bones type of stuff.
- I started writing fanfiction when I was eleven–YIKES.
- I started writing slash fanfiction when I was fifteen.
So, that's my fandom life. I'd really love to meet everyone who has added me (which, thank you for doing so! I realize that you probably added me for my fic and not
for my personal entries, but, eh? Why not try to make new friends?
So, on the fanfiction front:
- I'm working on a monster of a fic right now that's currently rounding out to about 14,000 words, which is the longest thing I've written in about a year. I'm not really sure how long it will be, but I think it might turn out to be in the 20,000s (WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME).
- I'm also working on some drabbles for my tables and for my au_bingo cards, so keep on the look out for that!
- I'm a pretty big complainer, so I will warn you that I will probably post entries with varying degrees of distress and/or anger about the progress of some fics I'm working on.
Other than that, I'm pretty friendly, and I love new meeting new people! I'm actually debating on holding a SPN Friending Meme, because I've realized there hasn't been one in a few months, and for someone like me who is just reaching into this fandom it might be nice. I'm not really sure if it's a good idea, though.
Other than Supernatural, my other active fandoms are: XMFC (Alex/Hank, Sean/Hank), Inception (Arthur/Eames, Ariadne/Mal, Ariadne/Yusuf), Avengers (Tony/Steve, Clint/Everybody Bruce/Thor), so I'll probably be posting some fic on those couples as well! My fic, in case people who have friended me before I made the community are unaware, has been moved to idiotboxes
. But, I do assure you that all of my fic that I archived here will stay here until I move it over there.
ALRIGHT. I think that's enough rambling for an entry that I highly doubt anyone will really read. I hope you guys are having a good day, and I hope I get to talk to some of you soon!